This centrally planned church is oriented, via a glazed vestibule, to a tree-lined forecourt to the south.
This extension complements an existing building dating from the 1970s to form a closed block development with two courtyards.
Situated in the eastern part of the city, the four 80-metre-high L-shape towers of the library complex form a landmark that is visible from afar.
The brief required that the daughter of the family, an artist, should be able to exhibit her work in this weekend house.
The development comprises ground floor shops, offices on the first floor and a spacious three-storey flat above this.
Marine images and nautical architecture played a large role in the design of this house.
The brief for the conversion of this former coach house dating from 1860 required the provision of extensive storage space, two additional bedrooms and...